Friday, May 15, 2009

I love tormenting them.

Jesus: (in cute Mexican accent) Meez Jaaaay, do you have cee-zars?
Me: Seizures? No, I'm not epilleptic.
Jesus: No! No! Big teacher cee-zars! Big nice ones!
Me: Like a salad? I don't have a Cesar salad either. I had a sandwich for lunch and that was hours ago.
Jesus: MISS J!
Me: What? Tee hee hee!

Girl: K, so, Miss J--
Me: Dude. Did you just call me queso Miss J? I mean, I know I'm from Wisconsin and all, but I don't appreciate being called cheese.
Girl: What?!
Me: I know, my jokes... sometimes awful. Maybe even cheesy. But it's not nice. I don't call you carne asada girl.
Girl: Oh my god.

Me: Pablo, what are you doing?
Pablo: NOTHING!
Me: Seriously?
Pablo: Yes!
Me: Did everyone hear that?
(Everyone nods) Pablo totally just said he's doing NOTHING in my class. How is that acceptable?
Pablo: MISS J!
Me: What?

Me: Adrian. You're out of line. Why? Do you think you're special?
Adrian: NO!
Me: No? Really? That's kinda sad, cuz I always thought you were kind of special. Interesting. Good kid. I mean, you beat box and everything. But now that I know you're not special..... I mean, not special at all....
Adrian: NO! I am! I am special!
Me: Didn't you guys hear that? You heard him say it right? I mean, I'm not going crazy.....
Adrian: (stomping up and down) I AM SPECIAL! I AM!

Tee hee hee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love this--you are sooo bad, (and so funny) !! M