Thursday, July 23, 2009

I don't know why I keep reading the news.

Garbage

"I think the Democrats have got more crazies than the Republicans do," Liz Cheney said. "But setting that aside, one of the reasons you see people so concerned about this ... people are uncomfortable with having for the first time ever, I think, a president who seems so reluctant to defend the nation overseas."

Could that be perhaps, because we've been arrogant and obnoxious and in order to repair our relationships with the rest of the countries, we have to be a little more quiet and humble and apologetic? Do you think running around, still talking about how amazing we are and how right we are is going to fix anything? ESPECIALLY with the state of things?

ARGH. I never thought that a group of people could infuriate me so much.

No comments: