Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Whole New World

Johnny: I can play Aladdin on the piano (starts mimicking it).
Donnie, Adonis, Andrew, Adrian, Bryan, Johnny, Me: I can show you the wooooooorld!
Me: I can't believe you guys know this song.
Johnny: Aladdin rocks, Miss J.
Me: I know this. And I'm glad you do too.
Andrew: Miss J, have you ever been rickrolled?
Me: Hello, Sir Nonsequitor. And yes.
Andrew: Can you believe he's a white guy?!
Me: No! I also can't believe you're getting an A in my class when you never do anything.
Andrew: Crazy, huh?
Johnny: It's cuz its a whole new world.
Me: Touche

1 comment:

Rebecca Lydia said...

this post just made my day. i work at an elementary school and none of the kids know who the spice girls are or the backstreet boys... any of those good ol' amazing "bands" from the 90s, so i'm happy to hear that at least one of the great animated films of my childhood hasn't been forgotten too!