Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Let the Shanking Begin

So much for having a relaxing day.

A bolt of lightning struck the transformer, leaving our school in darkness for a couple hours today. After school there was an emergency meeting. I could not make it as I was in the middle of enjoying peace and quiet... but I did have to go all the way back to school to call all of the parents of my kids to tell them

hey

we'll probably have electricity tomorrow
but even if we dont were having school
but it might get hot
and kids might have to be moved to other classrooms
so if you dont feel like sending your kid to school,
you get to decide whats in tehir best e\\interest
but werestillgonna(have)SCgHaskdjfhOOjfhgfLkdgjnmv



ARGHHH!!!!


I got in my classroom to make these stupid calls, and find the kids had trashed it.


I am going to shank someone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lady you are nuts oh

p.s.

im happy those kids went back to Mexico they need to come here like my parents and i did legally.. their is an immigration system for a reason. if you dont like the laws and how its done then don't come here.

Silk Road Visions said...

Hi Miss J! Keep it up, you really deserve a medal and quite possibly a parade! Remember, it's what you send out, not what you get back. Glad your website is up too. Good luck in grad school!