Thursday, December 02, 2010

I love my 7/8 Class

Me: ....and that's that...
Stanley: Miss J, did you just say I was fat?
Me: *blink* Well, you do beep when you walk backwards.
Stanley: .....
Me: OH COME ON. That's a TOTAL STANLEY JOKE! You should be proud of me.
Stanley: Okay, okay. (sigh) It was kind of funny.
Me: You totally just killed all of my fun.


Me: Don't call me mama.
Javier: Yeah, call her BIG MAMA!
Javier: I'm going to die now, aren't I?



We had just been studying the peppered moth/natural selection story when....

Me: (putting sticky-note raffle tickets in Ivone's hair & calling her the prettiest x-mas tree ever)
Ivone: Mom!
Me: Yes?
Ivone: Brother's being stupid!
Me: What'd be do?
Ivone: He ruined my Christmas tree.
(Kevin aka Perfection grins)
Me: Perfection, you are getting coal for Christmas.
Ivone: And that's bad. Because you're white. The predators are going to eat you.
Me: Ivone, I love you.
Ivone: Yeah, I'm your favorite daughter.


Robo: (swearing)
Me: Out! Go write me an apology letter.
Robo: Awwww, shit.
Me: ROBO!!!!
Robo: What?
Me: YOU JUST DID IT AGAIN!
Robo: What?
Me: You can't shit in here!
Robo:.....
Me: That's not what I meant.
Robo: You owe me an apology letter.

No comments: