Monday, April 21, 2008

Mishmash

Today was field day, a day of ridiculous activities out on the-- you guessed it-- field.
My kids only really kicked butt in one event, but I was sooo proud of how they acted. They cheered people on, weren't negative, didn't cheat and weren't obnoxious. That, AND they listened to my little pre-field day rant. Here's proof:

"You know, you guys are all LOSERS," Her Highness of Haughtiness says to my class. 

"Really? You know, we're not out here to win or lose. We are out here to have fun. Besides, we already know we're winners and we don't NEED any silly little competition to tell us that," replies Jessica, Queen Diva of 615.

HECK YES. You go girl. [wiping tear]
So proud. 


Also. I made up a new word: smellifluous. Instead of a sound that is caramel for your ears, it is a smell so delicious you swoon in delight. [Pronounce as if spelled with a s' like in s'mores. A quick s.] 
The English language just doesn't have enough words for good smells. 





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.