Friday, February 22, 2008

Updog

Inspired by the American version of The Office, I had to try a joke out on my kids.....

(Sitting down at a table full of smartasses)
"Wow, Devin. You...kind of smell like updog."
"WHAT?!"
"You know, updog."
"What the heck is that?"
(well, shit. This joke isn't going to work... but I'm going to screw with his head for as long as I can....)
"What the heck is what?"
"What you just said?"
"What did I just say?"
"MISS J! For real. What is it?"
"What is what?"

Soon, other students start chiming in, and it becomes a game like 20 questions.
"Is it like puke?"
"Does it come out the anus?"
"Is it bad?"
"Is it wet dog?"
"Is it worse than Edgar's singing?"
"OH! OH! I got it. Its a BOWEL OBSTRUCTION!"


And finally....
Adrian: Updog? What's updog?
Me: Not much, what's up with you?


I throw my head back and laugh hysterically.
Adrian just looks at me.
"Seriously, Miss J. What is it?"

Oh god. This may take a while....

No comments: