Friday, May 20, 2011

Well, Mary didn't have sex at all, and she had ONE kid so...

According to our secretary, a former student (who is now in 10th grade) came in to visit and told her that he was having a girl, or maybe a boy. He wasn't sure. He thought maybe it could be twins. Or triplets. He thought it was probably a couple babies because....

"I got 'er pretty good."

Whaaaaat?! Wait a second.

YOU GOT HER PRETTY GOOD?

You think that. Because you banged your chick hard. That you're having SEVERAL BABIES?


Holy crap. Can we please (for the love of, oh, say, OUR PLANET) teach sex ed?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, dear. Sometimes I fear for the future of humanity from the way people act.

Unknown said...

This is hysterical, great read!! I am finishing up school to b a music education teacher in high school in Boston, I can't imagine what I will hear there!! Your blog is great, keep the posts coming!!

A Red Letter Day said...

Loved this..too funny, but like Rebecca said I fear this is the future of humanity...sad

Anonymous said...

the ethics are getting lost somewhere