Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Runny

Javier(super smart, funny kid) writes: "As he was runny down the hallway..."
Me: "Runny" down the hallway?
Javier: Yeah.
Me: RUNNY?! Runny. Running. Runny. RunnING.
Javier: Oh crap.
Me: He was what, dripping down the hallway? That's gross.
Javier: I MEANT RUNNING AND YOU KNOW IT.
Me: Oh! I know, I know! He's a slug. He's a slug and he's dripping his slime all over the hallway. Oh, poetic. I like it. (draws dripping slug on the board)
Javier: One little mistake. I make OOOONE little mistake and this is what I get.
Me: If you start crying, and leave the room, your nose will be runny all down the hallway.
Javier: You're not going to let this go, are you?
Me: Nope!

Two days later--
I get a teacher appreciation card from him. He drew a slug, and signed it "Runny."

1 comment:

Ashley Langford said...

It's the little things to us teachers XD