Monday, May 21, 2012

My favorite kid.....

Evan, my Ethiopian kid is hilarious. He's super smart, takes all my crap exceedingly well, and often throws it back to me. 99.9% of the time, he knows where the line is. This makes him a fun student to have in class-- he helps me make the environment fun.

So, the other day, I wanted to thank him. So, between classes, I said....

Me: Evan, you are my faaaavorite kid..... to pick on.
Evan: What?! That's insulting.
Me: What?! I said you were my favorite kid!
Evan: No, you said I was--
Me: Did I or did I not say you were my favorite kid?
Evan: Yeah, but--
Me: So, how can you possibly be insulted by that?
Evan: You said to pick--- YOU'RE DOING IT RIGHT NOW!! ARGHHHH!!!!


Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

God, I'm a jerk.

1 comment:

World 1 said...

Haha, that as funny.

Stumbled upon your blog, it's quite good.