Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Mucho Dinero

For the last three days, I've been attending meetings, setting up my classroom, and going insane. School starts... MONDAY!
The upside? My classroom looks fricken gorgeous. Pictures will soon follow, I promise.

The other good news? I'm 98% sure I'm going to be the sole team leader next year. That means... MORE MONEY! (And...more responsibility... but how great is it that I can put that on my resume already?)

Also, I'm on the school improvement/leadership team. That means.... MORE MONEY!

AND, I'm running student council (which, ironically, I know nothing about. But it is better than running *cough* cheerleading) with a totally sweet 8th grade teacher (and by "sweet" I mean "cute" and "male"). And you know what that means....

MORE MONEY! (You better not be thinking anything pervy either.)

And lastly, while not related to monies... I get to teach SCIENCE, MATH and HISTORY!

Heck yes!

It is going to be a kick-ass year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will have an amazing year--I just know it !!
Can't wait to hear about it.
hugs,
M

Recently Discovered Phenotype said...

I laughed and laughed at this one!