Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Makin' the Big Monies

So, on one of my official school papers, it says that I make $19.95 an hour.

HAhaHAHaHhaAHA HaAH HA haa HA!! *cough hack hairball*

I think I just ruptured something.

$19.95 an hour my hopelessly perky butt. When you count just the hours I spend AT SCHOOL working, and total it up, after taxes I make.... .....

You sitting down?....



No, really.




I'm not playing around here.



Oh, no. You're not giving me THAT look. That's detention for YOU mister.
Ah-hem.

...sorry. Got caught up there for a moment.



Anyhow. My grand total, per hour, only counting time in which I am in school.......


$7.50.


Absolutely no exaggeration.

According to one of my kids "You could make more per hour workin' at Sonic, Miss J!"

Woo hoo!!


Okay. It is now time for me to pass out. It's been another disgustingly long day, and I am deader than a vulture-picked corpse. Hope y'all are doin' well.


.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HA! Miss J!!! I play with kittens and puppies, (and the occasional rabbit or ferret) and get paid $7.75 an hour...and I don't have to give out homework. I think you picked the wrong type of "cute thing" to work with! All my love, WtP :)