Thursday, October 26, 2006

Today's Conversations and Quotes

"Miss J! I'm your nephew."
"Really? You're my sister's son?"
"Yes. What's her name?"
"...Katelyn."
"No, it's not. It's MOM. Sheesh."


Boy: My brain is missing!!
Miss J: Did you have a lobotomy?
Boy: A what?
Miss J: Did you have part of your brain surgically removed?
Boy: Yeah!
Girl: (nonchalantly) They replaced it with a plastic car.





"There will be no pooping on my floor!"



"What do poor people do for fun?"
"They collect onions."
"No they don't! They hang out outside of Home Depot!"


.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know which is more disturbing: the fact that you have to instruct people not to crap on your floor, or the notion that your little sis could be a mother.

What a scary, scary world we live in!

PS: You must pet the Orange One for me!

Anonymous said...

dear ms binti,

please post more awesome adventures.

miss you lots,
d

Anonymous said...

I agree with anonymous d!