Saturday, September 08, 2007

Where's my Golden Lasso?

Is it a compliment that I ended up with the lowest of the low this year? I'm going to say "yes, yes it is." Because if not, I'm going to end up persuading myself that the principal hates my guts.

Demographics of my group:
18 ELL (English Language Learners) including....
4 monolingual
5 special ed, 2 tatted as possible SpEd candidates


Other classrooms include:
up to 6 ELL
up to 2 monolingual
1-2 special ed


AND to make matters even MORE fantastic... I am currently not allowed to tutor my kids after school. Isn't that great?! So, if I wanted to, I'd have to sneak them out Mission Impossible style armed with excuses as to why they are still at school ("I'm gonna tell her I just had really terrible diarrhea and was in the bathroom this long.") . I won't and I can't but... I wonder... what else is a girl to do?

Other than, of course, becoming Wonder Woman?

No comments: