Sunday, January 27, 2008

Images that will delight the senses!





Ah! At last, I provide what I promised so very long ago: pictures. You will notice that the classroom is quite colorful and neat... with the exception of my corner... which is a total chaotic disaster. The stacks of papers you see are not papers to grade, but papers to file. Every worksheet you see is one I created myself... I now have over 2 boxes of worksheets. AMAZING. And sickening. Every few weeks I have a few students help me sort them all out and, magically, within days, the stacks reappear. I have to come up with a better system. Unfortunately, during the day, I spend so much time mediating, teaching, guiding, ungluing paper from hair, stopping kids from staple-gunning each other, removing knots, and etc. I have no time to do organizational stuff. Sigh.
Anyhow, enjoy. :)

No comments: