Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Dear School.

Day 1: Sunday. Heck yes, school, bring it on!

Day 2: Monday. Dear school. I did not mean for you to bring it on that much. Please bring it on slightly less. And then give me a snack. And nap time.

Day 3: Tuesday. School, my brain is still exploding. I am developing ADD, and I'm pretty sure that you're the cause, because I have not been eating foods with high levels of dyes. So, I need more stimulation, please. Or maybe a dance-party break. Or maybe for you to provide me an extra few hours of day.

Day 4: Wednesday. School. If you had a middle and a last name, I would use it in a scolding tone. You are not living up to your potential. You were supposed to teach me useful things every day so I could grow as a human, and you are not. The only thing I got from you was crabs from the bathroom.

Okay, so maybe that's a lie, but you did once give me lice, so its not that big a leap. I am, however, strangely happy that I am having a medical issue so that I do not have to sit and stab my eyeball out. That would be a much worse medical issue. Please do better tomorrow.

No comments: