Monday, May 12, 2008

Something About Jesus

Some of my kids from last year stopped by today. Not long after they arrived, the girls started beating up on the boys [out of love of course]. While I sat back and tried to hold in my laughter [I failed] this was the conversation that followed.

"Ewww, Jesus, your hair is all white and flaky."
Eyes glint. A huge mischievous grin erupts.
"Yeah! It has.... SPERM in it."

Silence.

"Sperm?"
"I'm not even going to ask you how that got there!"
"It's Israel's fault!!"
"Israel's sperm is on your head? Now I'm really not going to ask."

"You guys are all bunch of perverts." [me]

Moments later, one randomly opened a textbook.

"Speaking of perverts.... Miss J, why the hell are there penises drawn on the inside covers of your textbooks?"
"You solve that mystery and you'll become one rich lady."
"Yeah, either that or I'll go insane from looking at all of them. Ew."
"I echo those sentiments, girlfriend."

.

No comments: