Saturday, April 04, 2009

Barbie Doll Posse and Big J

At lunch duty last week:

William: Hey, Miss J! Want to be in my new gang?
Me: No.
William: Aww, why not? It's called the Barbie Dolls.
Me: Oh! In that case.... No.
William: (Looking slightly pained) Why not?!
Me: Do I look like a Barbie doll to you?
William: Do I?
Me: Point taken. Still no.
William: Okay. We need to have a secret handshake then. Ready?

High five, then hands arcing down and slap, back up and hitting the back of our hands slap!, arms at 90 degree angles and slice!

So, now we do this constantly. Because we are BOTH 14. And awesome.

And, due to my enormity, (or, actually, due to the fact that I told a kid that instead of writing my name on a paper, just write "a big J") he now refers to me as such.
It's no longer "Miss J" but "Big J". Cuz, you know. I'm so money.
Like. A half a peso.


Maaaan. I am going to MISS THIS KID.

No comments: