Saturday, April 04, 2009

I could not even make this apology up.

An actual apology letter written from one of my students to another. Words are exact. Even those in parentheses. Apostrophes have been removed from non-possessive words to stop you from going mad. Names have been changed to protect my obviously darling students.


Jose Gonzales
I'm sorry for telling you that your dad t-bags you and you suck it all up. Though you provoked me by saying you did (screwed) my mom, which is in no case funny just annoying. I will try to control my behavior a little better and my situations. I don't understand why the both of us didn't get into trouble but this is how life is. I go to school to be a student as well as you do. Not to make jokes and play. I come for the education. If you or I are ruining the chances we should be stopped. I will try harder in my quest for knowledge and again, I'm sorry.

Sincerely,
Thomas Anderson



Where do I even begin?

No comments: