Monday, April 04, 2011

This is setting a GREAT precedent.

Um.

The student who attacked the principal.
Is back in school.
Roaming the hallways like nothing's wrong.

What the [expletive deleted] is going on?
What kind of precedent does this set to all the other kids who regard her as a hero?
WHY doesn't the district BELIEVE us when we tell them what happened?
WHY are they taking the word of the mother who had her kid ARRESTED?

ARGKDSJHFDKJSFHDFJKH!!!!!

I am turning into the Hulk.
I may march my butt down to the superintendent's office myself.

1 comment:

Marisol Chavez said...

That must be mother flagging annoying. Wait so basically what she did was attack the principal and the cops didn't believe the school?? Like I said that must be mother flagging annoying. She shouldn't be back at school at all.
And that is some stupid mother to think so highly of a daughter who apparently like you said has her flipping face all pierced up.