Thursday, July 24, 2008

More Williamisms

"I'm too cool for any of the teachers here"
*snort!* "HA!"
"Okay.... I'm to funny for any of the teachers here."
"Yep. That's true. I laugh at you."
"HEY! .... I make you laugh....."
"Yes William. You make me laugh."


"I'm not dating middle school girls anymore. They're crazy."
"Yep. Lots of hormones and drama."
"Yeah! And also, you just mess around with another chick and they're all like OH MY GOD WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR YOU JERK and then they start hitting you....."
"Yeah. Imagine that. Cheat on your girlfriend and she gets p-oed."
"I know!"
"...Where'd you leave your loyalty, William?"
"At home."
"Maybe you should try bringing it sometimes instead of leaving it under your bed."
"Maybe I should date older girls instead."
"Good luck with that."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of my absolute FAVORITE William conversations. God I miss that kid.