Friday, March 25, 2011

Let's use our WORDS people....

So yesterday, two girls in my last class got into a huge brawl at lunch, and had to be separated by my favorite student, B, because no one else could tear them apart-- teachers included.

That apparently heightened tensions between two groups of girls in my last period class because today (while I was in bed, sick and curled in the fetal position), two MORE girls from the same class, two girls I have NEVER had problems with, started brawling. (Can you please tell me why this is their answer to every problem?)

A third girl, the one who regularly gets up in my face and has to be removed from my class, videotaped the fight with her phone. The assistant principal asked her for the video, she refused, and it escalated until SHE STARTED THROWING PUNCHES AT HIM.

Holy. Crap.

I guess the cops came, and when they got there, our AP was restraining her using his training. Knees on her back.

Unbelievable.

2 comments:

cnvtablbugequluv said...

This blog is awesome! I love the stories from your classes. I can not wait to start my own blog when I start teaching.

Marisol Chavez said...

Nice. Love your blog. My sister has an 8th grade teacher that she absolutely loves. Just like you bonded with one of your students and she told you her life. My sister did the same thing. I also had him as a teacher when I was there. I swear you two could be related. He and you sound so much alike. Of course I'm only saying this because your blogs is put and sounds like something he would say. Yeah ok GOD BLESS!