Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Day of Notes


Ahh yes. I forgot. Today was definitely the Day of Notes. The following 3 were ones given to me by my author of the Fredrick stories.

Note #1:

Miss J, I am sorry for telling you my name is Trae Hendricks. It is really Mu'an Tigger Woody.


Note #2:

Miss J, I am sorry for lying. It broke my heart. My real name is Trae Hendricks and I'm sorry for crumbling up the paper. It made me cry.


Note #3:

Miss J. I figured out my identity. I'm Trae Hendricks and I like tacos and Roli Polis, I squash them. Don't go crazy because I heard crazy people get mustaches and unibrows.

p.s. I am not afraid of tacos. I'm afraid of Roli Polis and something else.

p.p.s From Trae.


The illustration is one he made of me during the free period the last 10 minute of the day. Dashing, is it not? I'm not sure what that dead-spider looking thing is on my face, but hey. I'll go with it. After that, he was in a very creative mood, so he hiked his shorts up Urkel-style, as far as they could go. We had just been talking about floods in science, so I asked him if he was preparing for one.

"No Miss J. I'm making a fashion statement."
"Well, if that's true, you clearly need a hat."
"I do?"
"Yeah. You know how to make one out of newspaper?"
"I do!"
"Well, get to it then."
And of course, he did. Ready for the catwalk, he was. If only I had my camera.

No comments: