Monday, March 22, 2010

Wish Granted!

Today, a few of my former students came back to visit. Eduardo aka Giggles, Carlos and Jidalgo.

Me: How's life?
Jidalgo: Good, but I'm failing honors biology.
Me: WHAT?!
Jidalgo: I'm not doing any of my homework. It's all book work, so it gets boring. I pass all the tests though....
Me: Yeah, classes like that kinda suck.
Jidalgo: I learned way more from you.....(I do kind of a sad, victory dance in my head, he looks around at walls) Wait....did your kids learn all about mitosis? And replication and transcription and translation?!
Me: Yeah. Some of you texted me and said it was really hard, so I'm getting them started now.
Eduardo: Luckyyyyyyy!
Me: Yeah, tell THEM that.
Jidalgo: They'll thank you later.

Ahhh! That makes it all worth it. :)

No comments: