Sunday, March 12, 2006

The Chronicles of Fredrick: #1 " My Way To Grandmal's House"

I can't very well post story #2 without posting story #1!

The start of this whole thing actually started out as a vocabulary assignment... the kids had to use 5 vocabulary words in their stories, but could write about whatever they wanted. I'll give you a cookie if you can find all 5 vocab words. :)

(p.s. ... is "Grandmal" a bad Grandmother?)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To start with, I was walking through the woods. The woods were as black as midnight. Next thing you know, I heard "How you doing?" It was a wolf. I named him Fredrick.
The wolf had a really good disposition. Disposition means like good personality.
Next, I hear a noise. I turn around. It was a mouse! Man, I was so scared, I almost wet myself.

Next, I was almost through the woods. I heard another noise. It was a Rolli Polli. I started to cry because I was so scared but Fredrick cheered me up by dancing like a fairy (Tinkerbell). I got distraught from watching him, so I squashed him and we left.

We were almost through the woods when I thought I heard a hunter.

Finally, we were around the corner of Grandmal's house and I saw a guy point a gun at Fredrick! I knew I was feeling apprehensive and I knew something bad was going to happen. I jumped in front of Fredrick and I got shot. I was down for like 4 hours until I noticed I got shot by a water gun. Then I got up and me and Fredrick got to Grandmal's

As soon as I got there I went to the bathroom. Lets just say I had to use air freshener after I was done. Then, I told G-mal what happened, and I couldn't stop fidgeting.

No comments: