Thursday, March 30, 2006

Instability

My job status is roughly the same as the status of the Sasquatch, or Nessie. Or, for that matter, Bozo the clown. Whatever happened to him?


*grumble grumble*


I hate this. I thought that all of the old people (you know, the ones who are 45.... I kid! I kid! Don't kill me!) were going to retire and leave this gaping space in the job market... but that's not happening! They're hanging on! I think they're doing it out of spite. That, or I'm just cranky.

Woah. Okay. My house is shaking due to a storm. That's a sign to get offline. *sigh* How I hate instability. Pretty soon, it'll be no house and no job. Upside? Maybe the house will land on a witch and I'll get some pretty shoes out of it. Okay. It's off to bed with me.

Peace out, yo.

Miz J

No comments: