Thursday, March 30, 2006

The Chronicles of Fredrick: #7 "Fredrick Turns Evil"

To begin with, I was at home watching t.v. Well, actually, I was watching Jeremy on t.v. I had a a video camera hidden at McDonalds, I knew Jeremy would be there. Then, I see Fredrick there. Jeremy grabbed him, translated power into him, and he was evil now!

I yelled "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" until I got hungry and made ridiculous chicken fried eyeballs with sprinkles. Then I went to McDonalds, and I heard "Can I have a 91, 46, 8, 3, 19, 29, 74, 66, 7 to go, with fries?" It was Trent trying to get skinny to defeat me.

I went to the bathroom and fell down a hole. It was their trap! They shot me when I got down the hole, but lucky for me, I was wearing an Imaginary Vest. Then Fredrick bit my ear off! I took it from him and grabbed my taco, then gave it back.

I was getting defeated, but then Miss J came and said "It's time to Rumble!" She was trying out forwrestling. She body slammed Jeremy through a taco. Then I grabbed Fredrick and gave him Good Power. Then he poked Jeremy in the eye. Jeremy went home crying and Trent was thinking of Sara instead of Cate now! Oh no!

Fredrick got a girlfriend. It was a gummy worm. And I sat in the house all week because the Roli Polis were having Marti Graw in my front yard.


P.s. Miss J turned country.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, so this story wasn't as cohesive... but Roli Polis having "Marty Graw" in his front yard? That's hilarious. When I got to that part I burst out laughing. Of course, then I got to "Miss J turned country" and the laughter stopped. There are a lot of crazy things I'd do, but turn country? Never!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know...country's not all that bad! :o)