Monday, March 20, 2006

The Chronicles of Fredrick: #3 "Fredrick Gets His First Power"

Story #3 from my hilarious student.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today me and Fredrick were walking down to the beach. I was thinking about burritos even though I don't like them. All the sudden, Fredrick jumps in the air.

"Why are you talking about burritos?"
"I'm not. I'm thinking of them."

Suddenly, I jumped into the air. "Fredrick you've got burrito senses! Or you can just read people's minds!"

We got to the beach and Trent and Jeremy were there this time. They had a new sidekick. Her name was Mrs. Wigwam the Teacher of Evil. I told Fredrick to read their minds and he did.
Well, Trent was thinking of Cate, and Jeremy and Mrs. Wigwam were thinking of drowning us in burrito sauce, and also thinking of the new French Wrap To Go Meals from Taco Bell.

Fredrick sprung into action and used a mighty kick but Mrs. Wigwam used her Evil Rays and Blasted Fredrick into their evil Taco Bell cave. Then I was up for a taco so I sprung into action. But Mrs. Wigwam threw a quesadilla at me and it hit me in the face. I went flying back and I was trapped in the evil cave. Tune in next week to see what happens.

I'm just messing with you. All the sudden, we hear a crash on the top of the cave. I knew it was Miss J the Super Teacher of the World. She hasn't got the flying down pat yet, but she's getting there.

She busted through the taco door. Miss J went to the back of the cave. Snake Man did all the fighting. Snake Man wrapped around Jeremy and let go. Jeremy went spinning and crashed into a tank of cow manure. Now we knew what their secret recipe was. I went to tell Miss J but I was too late, Miss J was eating away.

She ran into a bad taco so she threw it and it hit Mrs. Wigwam right in the face. Mrs. Wigwam flew into a box of taco sauce. I trapped her.

Out of nowhere, Trent blasted Miss J into the sky, but Snake Man caught her. Fredrick read Trent's mind. Trent was thinking about Cate agin.

"Hold on! Stop the story!" Trent yelled. "You're evil! I don't thionk about Cate! ...Talk about evil. All right. Action!"

Fredrick blasted Trent with his rainbow of burritos and Trent flew to Jupiter.

So, Mrs. Wigwam was unconscious by the bad taco, and Jeremy was knocked out in the cow manure and was eating it too. Trent was on Jupiter dreaming of Cate.

The End.

No comments: