Thursday, March 23, 2006

The Chronicles of Fredrick: #5 "Miss J's Cranky Pants"

To begin with, I was walking to McDonalds with Fredrick. We got to McDonalds safely and Fredrick asked for a bowl of cereal. I got some raviols. And then I heard someone. I turned around. It was Trent. Or was it Michael Jackson? It looked like Trent but it was Michael Jackson. I think they're twins.

I was walking home and I started to choke on air. I coughed up a hairball. Fredrick smelled the hairball. It smelled like pickles.

Suddenly, I heard a growl. It was Evil Blobs! Fredrick smacked the Blob and said "Ruff, ruff! You're an Evil Blob!"

We knew Trent and Jeremy sent them. I told the Evil Blob to tell me where Jeremy and Trent were, and I would get them a girlfriend. They showed us where they were. They were at this really cool office in the "Girl's Bathroom."

Jeremy was wearing a dress and eating chicken. Trent, well, Trent was being Trent. They started to fight, so I just looked at my pretty self in the mirror.

Fredrick flushed Jeremy's chicken down the toilet, and Jeremy ran away crying. Trent had twenty more people to help him.

Miss J walked in and everybody ran because she had her Cranky Pants on. Miss J saved the day.

The End.


P.s. Fredrick turned into a rapper.

"I'm Fredrick the dog and I'm here to stay. I'm going to show Trent and Jeremy what's up today. I'm going to him them in the face, make them tie my shoelace. If I get caught, no need to worry, I'll get Miss J here in a hurry. My best friend is Trae, not Lory, and that's the end of the story."

P.p.s. The Blobs got their deal. I got them girlfriends named Trent and Jeremy.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, that's RIGHT. You had BETTER run when I've got my Cranky Pants* on!


* Cranky Pants curtesy of my dear former-roomie, Nija.

1 comment:

HeatherIhn said...

These are seriously way too funny. The taco shack? Santa with teletubby underwear? You wearing an easter bunny suit? You having cranky pants? OH man your kids are hilarious! Give them all high fives for me. ;)