Thursday, March 23, 2006

The Chronicles of Fredrick: #4 "Fredrick's First Christmas"

Chronicles of Fredrick: Fredrick’s First Christmas

Well, here's more proof that there's something in the water in this city. At least, in this story, I am not being asked to lose my shirt.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once about a time Fredrick was walking and found a note that said “Kidnap him and take him to the ice cave,” and at the bottom it said “Jeremy.” Right then, it popped up in his head “Jeremy! He’s our arch enemy!”

So he went to find me to help rescue the kidnapped kid. I had left a note, “I went to the taco shack.”

Fredrick knew he couldn’t do this mission on his alone so he went to the North Pole and got Santa. Santa said “Ho, ho, ho!”

Fredrick said “What the heck is a ho ho ho? Is that like a triple twinkie? I’ve had a Ho Ho before, but just not a ho ho ho. Oh, well. Just come ON!”

They got halfway there until Santa said “I forgot my pants.”

Fredrick looked down and said “What are the funny looking creatures on your underwear?”

He said “That’s the Teletubbies.”

They got the pants, found an ice cave, went into it, and came out with Mexican hats. There was a Mexican polar bear in there. They found another cave, and it was The Cave. They saw the kid… it was me!

Wait a minunte. How am I telling the story? Oh, well. Anyway, Fredrick sprang into action. Santa sat and ate donuts. That was Jeremy’s food…. Fredrick turned around and Jeremy took off the Santa mask. It was just Fredrick now, until Miss J sprang into action.

But Miss J was wearing funny looking clothes. It was an Easter Bunny outfit! She unlocked me, and we started to fight back. I punched Jeremy but his fat sucked me in and I was stuck. Fredrick did a super duper loka poka kick. It hit Jeremy and I flew out. Jeremy flew into, wait! He turned into a Rolli Polli!

Now the real Santa was here. I’m scared of Rolli Pollis so I ran to the other room. There, I saw Trent so I kicked him. We needed one more person to defeat these monsters. Well, actually, Jeremy was a Rolli Polli and Trent was the only one we had to fight. But then, out of nowhere, King Tut popped up and hit Trent!

Trent flew into a cage and we locked him up.

So the Super Heroes and King Tut won!

Yaaaaaaaaay!

And the last thing I said to Fredrick was “Merry Christmas!”

Fredrick said “What’s that?”

“Oh well. Here’s a present—a Jeremy doll to chew on.”

No comments: