Tuesday, March 07, 2006

The Chronicles of Fredrick: #2 "What I Saw Out My Window"

A story I received today from one of my students...


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Once about a time I woke up and looked out my window and I saw Miss J! I was surprised. Miss J has magical powers and a trusty sidekick Snake Man.
I don't know his name so I call him Snake Man. She's the Super Woman and teacher who saves people when they need help.

So one day I was walking and these kids name Trent* (the one who likes Cate) and Jeremy (the one who likes everybody) started to beat me up and Miss J came and Power Blasted Trent and Jeremy into space and I never saw them again.

Next of all, Miss J came down from flying and the guy who shot me threw a grenade, light as a pencil, at Miss J and she broke her leg. So, me and Fredrick took over for Miss J. We found the man who did this and threw the grenade back and it took off his head.

The other criminals, Jeremy and Trent, came back but this time they had a Rolli Polli. I was scared. I hid behind a tree. Fredrick hit Trent into a tree and tied him up, then threw Jeremy in the garbage. Now it was the Rolli Polli. Fredrick fought the Rolli Polli.

The Rolli Polli won. I didn't mean he won the fight. He won a stuffed animal at the fair. Fredrick won the fight. We went to the hospital and Miss J was better. She went back to being Miss J The Super Girl and everything was back to normal."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How utterly fantastic is that? My kids are the best. Have I mentioned?



*All names, except for Fredrick (who is a wolf from another one of his stories, and happens to be our new class mascot), have been changed.

No comments: