Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The Chronicles of Fredrick: #6 "Fredrick gets Sick"

Once upon a time, hey wait a minute, that's a girly start, Fredrick the Wolf was walking to Taco Bell when all of the sudden Jeremy pops out of the sewer drain right behind him and yelled "Ha HA! I found my CHICKEN!" Fredrick just looked at him and laughed.

Fredrick started to walk away again and he got to Taco Bell and ordered a pack of gum and some chicken nuggets. Then we heard a loud sound in the back. It sounded like this, "Oh, Cate, my sweet love..."

Right then we knew it was Trent. Fredrick walked back there and it was Jeremy. He had his chicken dressed up as Cate. Fredrick pointed, laughed, then left, but then came back for his food. But this time, I, Trae, the Prettiest Boy Alive, was there. But I had a cold and someone had just broken into the school. No one could help Fredrick fight.

All of a sudden, this short thing walked in and said "Let's get down to buisness." It was Trent the Shorty. He was good now and for some odd reason I started to sing "Ain't No Mountain High Enough to Keep Me from Getting to You."

But Fredrick started to cough. He caught the cold. But all of a sudden, Miss J arrived singing "Yo, yo, homie dog, I think I got a cold we had no people to help fight!" Then, Chicken Little comes in, "I will rescue you from the evil monster!"

They got to school and Mrs. Wigwam was there and an Army of School Work. Chicken Little, who was almost as little as Trent, got squashed with an F. Mrs. Wigwam was bad. She stole a pen from the bank. We had to get it back.

Me and Fredrick got there and blasted Mrs. Wigwam with a burger ball of snot and stamped an A+ on the Papers, and they died.

And Miss J went into the rap buisness with her new single, "I think I got a Cold." Here it is.

"Yo, yo dog. I'm here to say I'm going to rap about today. Fredrick got sick just like Trae. The other heroes ran away. Mrs. Wigwam got defeated cuz we're clever, but Mrs. Wigwam is one of the best teachers ever.

Peace out."


P.s. Fredrick is still sick, but better because of the pack of gum.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fun fact: the author of this piece, interestingly enough, is the same student who created the Miss J Paper Bag Puppet. He was not, however, the student who asked me to sing myself sexy.

No comments: